Diversity and Inclusion
Principia’s key drivers for success are our unique and differentiated programs, our Tailored Covalency technology and our team of highly talented people. We are building a high performing team of diverse people that are passionate about what they do and have an unwavering commitment to change patients’ lives.
As a team we value and cherish diverse perspectives, backgrounds and unique talents that everyone can bring to our company. We are creating an environment where people feel respected, their contributions are valued and where everyone can grow and advance their career with the support and encouragement of their peers.
Our Stand on Diversity and Inclusion
Our stand on diversity is based on the Biotechnology Innovation Organization’s principles on workforce development, diversity and inclusion:
- We believe that diversity in all aspects of our business will contribute to our success and optimize the continued growth and success of the company and our industry.
- We will champion workforce development, diversity and inclusion as a way to attract, develop and retain the best talent within the globally competitive biotechnology industry.
- We believe that our products and services should address the needs of a diverse population.
- We will lead by example and be outward-facing in our diversity efforts, and will incorporate diversity and inclusion into all aspects of our operations and our business.
- We will engage with external partners to broaden the reach and incorporation of diversity throughout the biotechnology ecosystem.